SUPERIORA GROUP is a digital transformation and company growth by assembling the capabilities required to help firms develop and prosper in the digital economy. We help our clients in using the power of data and artificial intelligence, modernizing core systems and capitalizing on new technologies, digital marketing, ecommerce operations, digital HR, O2O Sales solution, optimizing and automating operations, fueling digital growth, creating amazing digital experiences, and developing digital talent and culture.
SUPERIORA GROUP is committed to attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining IT experts who will make a significant contribution to our mission of being the top provider of digital transformation services in the world.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward-looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trendsin digital economy.
SUPERIORA GROUP is therefore externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position:
Back-End Web Developer in Tanzania
Superiora Group is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to develop website, troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You will also be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Website development
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end Seo developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skill and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
WHY you should select SUPERIORA GROUP as your Employer
- Corporate Training in Digital transformation
- 2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Company-paid holidays
- Fully remote positions
- Employee appreciation and recognition
- Employee referral program
- Room for advancement (since Superiora is a growing company)
- Technology stipend
- Health & Wellness benefits
How to apply:
- All interested candidates should submit their application letters, updated curriculum vitae, and copies of their academic certificates to email@example.com.
- Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
- We strongly encourage applications from women and individuals with disabilities.
- SUPERIORA GROUP is an equal opportunity employer.