SUPERIORA GROUP is a digital transformation and company growth by assembling the capabilities required to help firms develop and prosper in the digital economy. We help our clients in using the power of data and artificial intelligence, modernizing core systems and capitalizing on new technologies, digital marketing, ecommerce operations, digital HR, O2O Sales solution, optimizing and automating operations, fueling digital growth, creating amazing digital experiences, and developing digital talent and culture.
SUPERIORA GROUP is committed to attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining IT experts who will make a significant contribution to our mission of being the top provider of digital transformation services in the world.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward-looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trendsin digital economy.
SUPERIORA GROUP is therefore externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position:
SUPERIORA GROUP is searching for Front-end SEO Developer to handle search engine optimization for our websites and online business profile. In this role, you will perform regular checks, solve any SEO related issues relating to coding and site performance, and ensure web pages and website structures are in line with SEO best practices.
To ensure success as Front-end SEO Developer, you should be a proficient front-end developer with expertise in several coding languages and the latest SEO development tools. A top-notch SEO developer will demonstrate a deep understanding of all kinds of SEO approaches and be able to offer assistance with SEO development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Ensuring that website design, layout, and coding is optimized for search.
- Working with the back-end developers to ensure consistent standards of SEO.
- Performing regular tests on website SEO rankings.
- Troubleshooting technical SEO issues for the website.
- Develop and implement a well-designed SEO strategy.
- Analyze data to identify trends in the web space.
- Assisting with integrations to enhance or maintain SEO competitiveness.
- Planning website SEO contingencies for problems that may arise.
- Updating marketing managers and team members on SEO standards and changes.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the web design process.
- Make changes to the web codes in order to improve website position
- Track and analyze website analytics
- Identify deficiencies and bugs and provide solutions ASAP
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion and optimization
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing (SEM)
- Perform other digital marketing tasks
Skill and Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer engineering and information technology, programming, or web development.
- A minimum of 2 years’ front-end development and web design experience.
- Certification in SEO or Google Analytics will be beneficial.
- Experience with back-end programming languages is beneficial.
- Solid understanding of general SEO principles and the web-design process.
- Knowledge of CMS software, markdown, graphic design, website architecture, and integrations.
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Organized, deadline-driven, and detail-focused.
- Team player
WHY you should select SUPERIORA GROUP as your Employer
- Corporate Training in Digital transformation
- 2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Company-paid holidays
- Fully remote positions
- Employee appreciation and recognition
- Employee referral program
- Room for advancement (since Superiora is a growing company)
- Technology stipend
- Health & Wellness benefits
How to apply:
- All interested candidates should submit their application letters, updated curriculum vitae, and copies of their academic certificates to email@example.com.
- Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
- We strongly encourage applications from women and individuals with disabilities.
- SUPERIORA GROUP is an equal opportunity employer.