Solution in Telecom
Superova Group offers numerous business techniques to telecom firms in order to increase their visibility and sales earnings. Based on a distribution channel partner agreement between Superova Group and the telecommunications business, we perform in-depth market research to better comprehend the needs of customers, with the aim of improving Average Revenue per User.
In addition to training and providing a trained freelance sales force to assist in promoting and selling fixed (internet) and prepaid goods in the field, we also supply a qualified freelance sales force. Our sales representatives are trained on sales strategies, supervised on route planning, and required to submit daily reports in order to complete the sales cycle of lead conversion within the specified timeframes and revenue goals.
We provide the following services for telecom firms:
• Data collecting on target segments and client satisfaction
• Analysis of service packaging
• Identifying existing strengths to improve, as well as gaps and issues with the company’s sales and marketing plans in order to adopt the most effective solutions
• To determine the most effective techniques to implement in order to distinguish themselves from the competition
• Recruitment of salespersons or freelancers based on their particular qualifications and experiences in the telecommunications industry, sales technique training, and recycling of sales agents.
• Training on the values and code of conduct of our telecom partner
• Training on the products and services of our telecom partner
• Instruction on data collecting and sales reporting
• Daily oversight of sales development and accomplishments
· Training on customer service like verbiage and telephone etiquette
E-commerce telecom design and staff training on the following topics:
-Online Reservation, In-Store Pickup (ROPIS) -Online Purchase, In-Store Return (BORIS)
-In-Store Pickup (ISPU)
– Content Management System (CMS)
– efficient Payment Gateway